Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How Do You Catch A Squirrel?

You climb up in a tree and act like a nut!!! The little girls had to be "nuts" for their spring concert today.







One of those wild days today. I was running late this morning. I threw on a soft dress and headed out. As I got in the car I noticed that I hadn't shaved my legs!!! Sooo...I stopped at a convience store to buy a pop and some razors, and I dry shaved my legs in the parking lot. This of course gave me a horrible case of razor burn on my legs.

At lunch I made a run to Kohls to pick Madi and Carlie some clothes up so they could be "nuts" for their music program tonight. Do you know how hard it is to find a yellow, green or brown shirt with nothing written on it!!!

So I got that done. Rushed home to get the kids ready for the concert. We just got sat down at the concert, and our cell phone rang. Frank had gotten hurt on the trampoline. Granny and Papaw took him to the ER. They don't think he's seriously hurt, but are taking xrays of his sternum just in case. Still waiting to hear if he's okay. Here are some pictures of the nuts.

They just called and said he has a bruised sterum.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz