Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's a Long Story


I came home from work the other day, and stopped a minute in the driveway to talk to Carlie who was playing in the yard. I went in the house and put up my purse and laptop. She came in the front door and there was a long red welt on her check. I was 90% sure it hadn't been there a few minutes ago.

I asked her "What happened to your face?"

She ducked her head and said "Ohhhh...it's a long story. And I don't really want to talk about it right now."

I hit the rewind button on that really quickly. She didn't want to talk about it because she'd been playing with a large bamboo stick she wasn't supposed to be playing with. And she'd hit herself in the face with it.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz