Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mr. President


Madi is going to be Marilyn Monroe for Halloween. I asked if she knew who that was and she said "Sure, she's the lady in the pretty white dress that has a statue at Spangles"

Madi INSISTED on finding a blonde wig to wear.  So the best we could find was the white one from Walmart.  But it was a long one.  So I spend 30 minutes cutting it to the length that she wanted.   And after all of that she wore it about 10 minutes into trick-or-treating before she decided it was hot and took it off. Grrrrr!!!!




No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz