Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, April 2, 2010

Home Made Donuts





Recipe:

Take a can of canned biscuits.
Punch a hole in the middle of the biscuit with your finger
Fry in a deep fryer
Take out and apply icing while still hot
Add sprinkles and decorations
Eat until you can't move.


They had an assembly line going. Notice that Madi is at the end of the assembly line doing the eating part.

When they had ate their fill for breakfast, Papaw said "Well I guess I'd better go make myself presentable." Libby looks up and says "Oh, you mean you're gonna go poop?" I swear she's a blonde in disguise!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz