Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pop Those Zits

When my sister and I were preteens, my Mom ALWAYS picked on our pimples and we hated it. Now Frank and Libby are going through puberty and their face is starting to break out. And guess what, Granny's been picking on their pimples.

The other day, Granny took the three girls to the mall. She was getting her nails done and the salon was crowded. She was just getting the last coat of paint on her nails when Carlie wanders over and bellows "Gee Granny, I bet you sure can pop alot of zits with THOSE long nails!!!!"

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz