Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letters from Carlie

Bob and I went to Parent Teacher Conferences. Carlie's teacher had asked each student to write a letter to their parents about something. The topic was up to them. This is what Carlie wrote.

Dear Mom -

I know you don't want any more rodents in the house, but I really want a bunny. I'll clean its poopey cage and I will help buy it. I will wash it. I'll feed it. It will be a birthday present. Mom I will do anything.

Love, your intelligent, loving, most supportif daughter,
Carlie

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz