Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Farm In Summer









We are quickly acquiring animals on our “farm”. We now have two pygmy fainting goats, two angora rabbits, one dog, three inside cats, five outside cats, a litter of kittens outside. AND my kids are saving their money for a horse. They are currently taking horseback riding lessons and they beg incessantly.

I work on the farm with the tractor at least once a week. I’m turning into a farm girl. I have cut down trees with a chain saw by myself. And recently changed the box blade on the tractor over to the brush hog by myself. And that was NOT easy to do, certainly not alone.

And I got my first case ever of poison ivy last week. I’m trying to get in as many new experiences as possible before I turn 40 this Fall!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz