Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dear Diary


I found Carlie's Diary the other day. Hey I didn't go looking for it...it found ME. Here are a couple of my fav entries.

May, 30, 2011 3:00pm

I Luv Cory!!! But he does not Luv me. What should I do? Wah, wah, sniffle. OK. I'm goiong to slap him so he learns a lesson!!! I Luv him so bad.

Luv,
Carlie

10-1-10

I can be myself if I pay the price.

11-07-2010

Dear Diray,
I have a problem everything is geting in my life. Please help me.

Sincerely,
Carlie

11-07-2010 19:27

Dear Diray,

I need help. I'm trying to sleep but I can't do it.


Sincerely,
Carlie

May, 31st, 2011 10:00pm

I'm reading and writing tonight. I'm bored. So I don't know what to write. I'm reading Rio!! It's an awesome book! I Luv writing!! I Luv friends. I Luv Family. Well that's all folks!!!

Luv,
Carlie

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz