Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, December 21, 2012

Dooms Day 12/21/12

For some time now, there has been discussion going on that 12/22/12 would be the last day of existance....according the Mayans who died out thousands of years ago.

On the most feared of days, I decided to brave Walmart.

Sheesh. Walmart on the Fri night before Christmas = human zoo. 

This group was having a family reunion in the veggie aisle discussing whether the threat of the world ending or not was already over, because SOMEWHERE....they weren't sure where....it was already 12/22/12. I cleared my throat a few times. Finally elbowed my way in to the baby carrots. You'd think they would get the picture, but oh no!!! I finally had to shout "Would you please move from in front of the BROCCOLI!!!!!" 

They were closer to the end of the world than they knew!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz