Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nevada or Nebraska? That is the question....

This summer we were in the car discussing where we might like to go on vacation someday. We talked about Washington, DC and going back to Disney World.
 
 Eventually the topic of the Grand Canyon came up. Libby said she would like to go there and it wasn’t so far away…it was only in Nebraska.
 
 
 
Carlie goes “Uh Libby, it’s in Nevada not Nebraska.” We couldn’t convince her. Finally I asked her if it was in Nebraska, why hadn’t we just run up there to see it a long time ago. And Libby goes “Oh!”

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz