Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The World Has Moved On

I was standing at a sink this morning at a training center waiting for the water to come on. I wave my hands around....no water.

Hhmp.  I waive them around again....still no water. I probably looked like I was attempting to conduct a symphony.

 
Finally I realize you actually have to lift the handle!!!!  One day I will tell my grandkids about the good old days when you actually had to turn a knob to get water out of a sink and you actually had to flush your own toilets!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz