Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ace Bandages

A bit before Christmas, Libby discovered my Mom's first aid kit. She went nuts over it and said she wanted one for a Christmas present. So Granny got one for Frank and one for Libby. The kit included an ace bandage.

Well apparently they snuck them to school last week. Libby said Frank had his arm wrapped from wrist to elbow. The school counselor pulled her aside and said "Libby, I need to ask you what happened to Frank's arm?"

Sheesh. Those two are going to get me turned into Child Services!!! Thankfully she told the counselor they were fake. LOL. Granny and I sat them down and explain exactly WHY wearing them to school like that was a bad idea!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz