Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Halo or Horns


At school when the little girls get in trouble they have to "pull" a card or stick. Madi likes to please and hardly ever gets in trouble. Carlie on the other hand has to pull at least on stick most days. I always ask them when I pick them up if they had to pull and cards or sticks.

Today Carlie said "I didn't have to pull a SINLGE stick!!!" Madi replies "Well, I NEVER have to pull a card. Ha!!!"

Before I can interrupt and tell her that's rude Carlie says "Well I guess you're just the Godess of Goodness then!!!!" So I asked Carlie "Well what does that make YOU then. And she said "A DARE devil".

Out of the mouths of babes....

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz