Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ammonia

We had school conferences tonight. The PE Teacher asked me if Carlie has had a cough at home. I told him that she'd had one for about two weeks now and that she has asthma. He said that her cough suddenly gets a whole lot worse when they are doing something in PE that she doesn't want to do.

On the way home, Carlie told me "I really think you need to start giving me cough medicine again. Because if you don't then I'm going to get Ammonia."

So I gave her a big dose of nasty red cough medicine before bed last night so that she wouldn't get Ammonia.

1 comment:

Lighting Vancouver said...

Great reading yourr blog post

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz