Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trying To Stay One Step Ahead

When I stop posting, usually there are hard things going on in my life. I hope to get to post about those soon as they get resolved. But in the mean time, I still have a hard time staying one step ahead of Carlie Mae.



I was in the grocery store with her the other day. Her mouth was going 90 miles an hour. I was just the two of us. Finally she says "You know 15 + 16 = 31" Absent mindedly I reply "Yep, that's right" So she goes "We'll you know what that means don't you" "Ummm....no, no really" She exuberantly shouts "Today is Oct 16 and Halloween is Oct 31st. And that means you have EXACTLY 15 days to buy my halloween costume!!!" "Ohhh.....I see."

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz