Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Updates on the Farm

We have the new shed up. I actually got on the tractor and ran the brush hog. I was quite empowering. You just run over small trees and it chops them up into little pieces. I must admit I was imagining certain people as I mowed down tree after tree. I seriously love our little mini-farm. I stay out there as much as possible. The next couple of big projects are to tear down the old shed and start moving furniture from our house in town out into the new shed. Furniture that we know won't fit into the trailer.




Tractors are the bomb!!!!





Buddy and Rex. They are half Bird Dog and half Basset Hound. Carlie calls them our Bert Dogs.










No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz