Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Every Farm has to have ANIMALS.

These are FAINTING pygmy goats. They faint if you scare or startle them. The kids asked if they could try and make them faint when we first got them and I told them No. Well we kind of forgot about it. Then this weekend, we got the lawn mower out for the first time. And when Frank drove it by their pen they took off running and then fell over on their sides with their legs in the air. I thought Frank was going to fall off the lawn mower laughing.

This is Bill and Gruff. The bunnies are Brownie and Fluffybutt. Oh, and Momma Kitty DEFINITELY has a Baby Bump!!!




No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz