Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I fought the law and......


I WON!!!!!

When I went on Madi's field trip back in October, I was on my way to the school when I was pulled over by the local police officer. I couldn't understand why he pulled me over, because when I turned out of my neighborhood the first speed limit sign was 30pmh and then I slowed down to 20 mph at the next sign. The officer got smart with me and said "Well didn't you see the big flashing sign?!?!??" Ugh....that would be NO. Apparently the week before they'd put up a new school zone sign on the other side of my neighborhood. How was I supposed to know that?

So instead of paying the ticket I showed up at court. I was told I had three options. Plead guilty and pay $150. Ask for a Diversion and pay $300 or have a trial. So I told them I wanted to have a TRIAL. In the grand city of Towanda...population about 500. So I had a court date on Jan 12th. I showed up with maps and pictures....explained the incorrect signage. And I WON. Ticket dismissed!!! Wooo Hooo.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz