Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bugs

My first post of the year (and decade) and it's about sickness. We've had the stomach virus going through our family. Madi got it first. I was up with her all night, and finally about 8am she stopped throwing up. I stayed home from work with her and she seemed to be doing fine. She was quite the princess....laying on the couch sucking her thumbing and asking me to go get her this and go fetch her that!

Then in the afternoon, she started to look worse. Her face broke out in a rash and she had her face a scrunched up funny. I asked her what was wrong, and she said that when she opened both eyes she saw two of me. So she was keeping one eye closed. That really scared me. I called her doctor who said to take her to the Urgent Care Center or ER.

They wanted to put in an IV. Madi has always been allergic to pain, and to make matters worse, the first IV didn't work so they had to do it again.

She had to call Papaw and tell him all about it. She said "they hurt me so bad with that needle and then they put the left needle in the right arm and the right needle in the wrong arm!"

Now Libby has the stomach virus. I hope no one else gets it.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz