Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whiney Mae and Tatolyn Grace




Meet Whiney Mae Pool and Tatolyn Grace Pool, the two newest members of my family. Can you tell its been a long week??? Madi doesn't care much if I call her Tatolyn Grace, but Whiney Mae makes Carlie furious. LOL.

Today Libby and I were looking for something. We finally found it right in front of us. I said "Well if it would have been a snake, it would have bit us!!!" and Libby replies "Yeah, and if it had been a monkey it would have Eeeeked at us!!!"

Bwhahaha. I swear that child is really a blonde!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz