Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Glad I was aVADable







We got a flier in the mail over a month ago about a Littlest Pet Shop parade at our local Walmart. Carlie has been counting down the days. She was afraid that our basketball games would keep us from going. So she made Granny PROMISE her that she would take her. Well Granny had knee surgery, and Pawpaw hurt his back this week.

Carlie cornered me this morning and told me "You know you have to take me to the Littlest Petshop Parade cause you are the only one aVADable."

I took them, it wasn't much, but they enjoyed it.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz