Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Libby i never licked u


Lots going on in our family lately, and I haven't felt much like blogging. But here is a funny from Libby. This is from her facebook between her and a little girl named Kayla.


Between You and Kayla

Libby Pool February 21 at 11:20am

kayla leave me alone just to let you know jade and sierra lila kayla not you kayla the other kayla kinzie ashlee these are only a cupple there are alot more people who lick me for who i am but i know that you just lick me for not who i am

Kayla February 21 at 12:54pm Report
libby i never licked u and wat made u think that i liked any of them so leave me alone

Libby Pool February 21 at 6:35pm

they like me for who i am

Kayla February 21 at 6:48pm Report

like i care

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz