Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have a Spiritual Family



This week was homecoming, and Granny got the kids some really cool mohawk wigs. They had a blast with them. We were getting ready for the game, and Libby comes into the room. She has a yellow and a blue knee high sock on, blue shorts, and blue and gold shirt that didn't match the shorts, and the mohawk wig.




I guess I just wasn't thinking. I looked at her kind of funny and asked "Why are you wearing that weird stuff?"

She looks at me and says "Duh, Mom...I'm being Spiritual!!!!"





And I reply "Ohhhhh....you have school spirit, Libby. Spiritual is what you feel when you go to church!!!


No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz