Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Self Hair Cuts

At 13, 12, 9 and 8, I thought my kids were all past the self hair cuts stage.  Well apparently not. I noticed that Libby had been wearing weird clips in the front of her hair.  Then I was looking at her phone the other day and there are pictures on there of her with bangs!! Now she had asked me several times if she could get some bangs cut, and I had expressly said no.



I asked about the pictures on her camera.  And she tried to tell me that she'd just flipper her hair over from the back of her head to LOOK like bangs.  I made her take the hair clips out....and THIS is what I saw.  Unbelievable!!!!

Since she decided on her own to cut it, I made her go to school this way today.  She also permanently lost her Facebook this weekend for harassing other people on the internet!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz