Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas Sales

The kids had money from Christmas burning a hole in their pockets.  So took them shopping today at Walmart for the after Christmas sales.  Boy did they haul in the booty.  The little girls in particular had so much fun.  I turned them lose in the store with their new cell phones, and let them buy whatever they wanted.  They've never gotten to spend money like that before.

 Carlie got two Monster High dolls, a punk zhu-zhu pet with a mohawk, a round bottle of Coca-cola, an 8 pack of Diet Mountain Due, a package of Starburst and a package of Starburst jelly beans.

Madi got a Fur-Real friend Rabbit, a zebra striped snuggie, a polar bear blanket holder, a beautiful diamond necklace, some beef jerky, a round bottle of coca-cola and a package of whoppers.



Libby was practical and got a set of clothes, some half price fuzzy socks and some gum for her boyfriend.

Frank bought a girl a SIXY-EIGHT dollar necklace!!!  For a girl who is not even his girlfriend.  He didn't tell me he did it.  So he's going to have to return that one.  I stand by my statement that boys are brain damaged until they are in their 30s.  



No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz