Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, December 25, 2011

First Shave - A rite of passage

I took Pepaw to do his Christmas shopping this year.  We had gifts for everybody but Frank.  I'd been teasing Frank that he needed to get rid of that fuzzy black caterpillar under his nose.  So Pepaw and I came across a shaving kit that had the razor, shaving cream, after shave, etc.  He asked me if he could get it for Frank.  I told him sure, that Bob and I had been talking about it anyway.

So he opened it up on Christmas Day.  And Bob showed him how to shave. 


No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz