Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Memories from My Mom

 
 
 
Charlie, Shirley, Obie, Cass, Sharla, Brenda, Randy, Marsha
Christmas was always so much fun growing up in Wetumka. Dad would hitch the tractor to a sleigh and we would go down in the pasture and cut a Christmas tree. It was so hard to wait until he got a stand built for the bottom on the tree. Mom always did a lot of baking and candy making. We always got a sack of hard Christmas candy and an apple and an orange. That was such a treasure! Always enjoyed going to the May family gathering. What a joy to get to see all our cousins and uncles and aunts. I was always amazed at how many gifts Grandma and Grandpa got. I thought they were the luckiest people in the world. What a blessing we had!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz