Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ha Ha Ha. It's Catching. Hamsteritis

This email is from my sister.

So now I am the proud owner of a little black and white hampster named Ike, thanks to you! We got a gray one and Parker was holding his box on the ride home when he let out a scream. The stupid thing bit his finger and drew blood through the little hole in the box. I did a u-turn and promptly exchanged the little rat b@st@rd. LOL This one is very cute and friendly. Morgan has only let him out once so far - LOL. The kids are thrilled.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz