Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Marriage

My hubby is not the romatic sort. Today he sent me the following quote. The email chain that followed really shows how our relationship functions. LOL.

“Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists… When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.”
-Goncourt-


On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:41:16 -0500, Pool, Julie wrote:
Awwww....that's sweet. I'm the first half of the volume though.

Bob's Reply

I thought you would see it that way LOL!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz