Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Size of Uranus



For some reason all of my kids have been studying planets at the same time. It started when Madi brought home a picture book about Uranus. Which brought to my mind all the silly juvenile jokes.

Then this weekend, Frank had to do a project on a planet. And he picked...you guessed it....Uranus. So he's working with Bob to print pictures off the internet, etc.

This morning we were getting ready to go out the door to eat lunch, and Carlie and Frank are having a heated discussion about the planets. In particular they are arguing over whether or not Pluto is still really a planet or not. I had stopped paying attention to their conversation until Carlie shouted. "FRANK, Uranus is bigger that the whole entire EARTH!!!!" Bwhahahahaha. Indeed it is. Indeed it is.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz