Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Garage Sale Fun



Saturday was Madison's City-Wide garage sale. Bob and Frank had football practice, and Papaw had to go to Texas to work. So it was just the girls. Each little girl had $10 to buy what they wanted. We came home with a whole CAR LOAD of stuff including an extra passenger.



Madi collects Monkeys and had already bought several. We went to the VERY LAST garage sale, and they had a giant white ape for $5. She marched right up and asked him if he'd take $3 for it. I told the guy that I MIGHT think about taking it off his hands if HE paid ME. But somehow we ended up going home with him.

We had a blast.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz