Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, September 14, 2009

I don't eat meat.....



Madi has always loved animals and has said for a long time that she wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up. One day I told her "You know Madi, you have to put animals to sleep when you are a vet." She said "Oh, I'm good at that I sing Granny's dog to sleep all the time!!!" I didn't have the heart to tell her what "putting them to sleep" meant. Yesterday she came home from school and said "I don't want to be a vet any more>" I asked her why and she said that someone at school told her that vets had to "kill" animals and she wasn't going to do that. So I tried to explain to her that this was done when an animal was old and sick and was suffering. She thought about it a minute and said "Well, I don't want to be a vet anyway. Because I like to eat meat".

I had to think about that one a second. And then I said "Madi its a VEGETARIAN that doesn't eat meat...not a veterinarian!!!"

1 comment:

mherzog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz