Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bored in School


We are hving problems with Carlie in 1st grade this year. They have to "pull a stick" when they get in trouble. If they pull two sticks they lose 5 miutes of recess time. We'll she gets bored and then gets in trouble. I'd say three out of five days a week she loses recess time. Her teacher sends a note home every week. This weeks's note said "Carlie made the decision to give herself a small haircut with her scissors. She lost her scissors for the remainder of the day. Hopefully she will not make this choice again. She has assured me she will not."

Sigh. Why can't they just figure out they need to keep her busy and challenged!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz