Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Day At the Belle Plaine Arboretum

When Frank has out of town football games, he has to be there an hour early. And then the games tend to run late. So the girls and I drive around town and see if there is anything interesting to do. This weekend we stumbled upon the Belle Plaine Arboretum. It was stunnly beautiful and we stopped to walk the grounds and take pictures. Of course we were dressed for a ballgame, not picture taking. Carlie had stayed at home with Bob because she didn't feel good. Here are some pictures.









No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz