Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Baby Lost Her First Baby Tooth


She has waited forever for one to get wiggly, but they were all firmly in place.

When I came back from my trip from MN, I brought them back suckers. She was crunching hers up tonight and suddenly her tooth was gone. It figures that she would have to do things differently. All my other kids we had to hold down, cajole, beg, threaten....to get their first tooth out. Carlie's just comes out and disappears. We don't know what happened to it. But she's thrilled that she's finally lost a tooth.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz