Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blizzard of 2009



We knew the bad weather was coming and we left a day early so we could get to Oklahoma before it hit. On Christmas Eve we were leaving the Pool's house to go to my Grandma Obie's. We'd only been there a short time when the blizzard hit. It's was only 40 miles back to the Pools so we headed back there. It was dark as pitch and white out conditions. The only way we could tell where the road was by following in other car tracks. What should have taken 40 miles took two hours. It was scary, but we made it there safely. On our way home we were shocked at the number of cars that were off in the ditches along I-40.

When we got home, the kids made a snow man.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz