Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Faked Me Out!


I pick the girls up from their afterschool program. Sometimes if I don't have heels on, I'll race them to the car. They shout "Last one there is a rotten egg!!" Madi almost always beats Carlie. So a few days ago, I grabbed ahold of Madi and told Carlie to take off. She beat us both to the car, but I was still wrestling with Madi. So I pushed Madi behind me and took off running. I hear squalling back behind me, and I turn around to see Madi laying on the sidewalk bawling with tears streaming down her face. So I go back and put my hand out to help her up. As soon as she was on her feet she darted around me and beat me to the car. I'm going to take that child to hollywood. It's pretty hard to fake me out!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz