Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Domestic Goddess - NOT

I have always said that I did not inherit the domestic gene. Nevertheless, I keep this house running, assigning chores out to each family member. Libby has been folding the laundry lately. This morning, I asked her to fold a load of clothes. She came and got the basket and was watching me load the washer, and she said "Mom, do you need me to explain to you how to use the washer?" I go "Libby, I wash clothes all the time....been washing them since before you were BORN." And she said "Well, I've just never seen you use it!!!!" Grrrrrr.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz