Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years with the Morgans

Wow. My last post of the decade!!! I remember when I was young thinking that when 2010 got here I'd be OLD. I guess I am. LOL. We had a great time. Granny taught the kids how to play spoons and we laughed and laughed. Granny had a pot of chocolate fixed and we dipped all kinds of goodies in there including fruit and marshmallows. The kids also played bingo for prizes. We brought 2010 in with lots of love and laughter...and okay...a little bit of kid squabbling....made a little bit of kid hitting, crying and name calling. But over all a good start to the New Year. LOL.





No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz