Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Hate it When I Have Dead Hair


Madi was staying with Granny the other day, and Granny was brushing out her long, curly hair. She casually mentioned "Your Mom needs to trim the dead ends off."

Madi got it stuck in her head that she has "Dead Hair" that needed to be gotten rid of. Granny and Papaw came down for the school carnival this weekend and in her best Diva voice Madi told Granny "Oh, Granny!!! You really need to cut all this dead hair off of me....its making my head hurt Sooooo bad!!!" So we trimmed a couple of inches off.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz