Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I haven't posted in a while. It's been a rough couple of weeks. March always seems like a stormy month for me. But here is a quick glimpse of what's going on



The Good (I think anyway) - I got a sassy new hair cut





The Bad - Frank has a patch of Eczema in his eyebrow and managed to rub one whole eyebrow off



The Ugly - Libby had a bike wreck and broke off half of one of her permanent teeth





All of this happened on the SAME DAY!!!!! Calgon take me AWAY!!!!!








No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz