Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Friday, April 25, 2008

Professional Rock Picker

Two days ago, JB and I were working on laying brick pavers on the patio. The younger kids were very interested and Frank and Carlie wanted to help. I set Frank to sorting broken pavers for me. And he was excited to help.

Carlie wanted to "help" too. So I asked her to pick up small rocks where we'd dug out the soil for the patio. She was so excited to have a "job" and she told me. "Mommy, I'll be very good at this job." So I told her "I bet you will."

And she responds "I know I'll do a very good job, because I AM a professional rock picker, ya know!!!"

I am so glad that we have a professional rock picker in the family!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz