Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah.

It's not been a good couple of weeks for behavior at my house. What is it about Christmas time that makes kids behave badly?

First JB, then Libby. Well today it was Frank's turn. He was uncooperative at school all day because he got mad over a spelling pre-test. At the end of the day, he refused to tell his homeroom teacher what work he had completed and what was left for homework. That's a trick he uses to try and get out of doing it.

So I called the house and told Lena that he had to sit at the table "as if" he had homework until I get home since we didn't know if he had any or not.

Frank insisted that his counselor was coming to pick him up today....which is not true....they normally have pianos lessons today, but the teacher had to cancel because she had a funeral.

I told him he had to sit at the table until I got home, and he screamed into the phone (in my ear) and then yelled "Blah, blah, blah" to me and called me stupid. So now he owes me a couple of extra hours of housework for treating me disrespectfully. Blah, blah, blah!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz