Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa visited our house!! For Real.



We were in Oklahoma at the Pools' house on Christmas Eve. The kids were pretty sure that Santa had not visited our house yet because we were not there. However, when we got home late on Christmas evening, there were FOUR BIKES in the house, their stockings were full, and this note was left from Santa. We weren't there to leave out milk and cookies, but we had some oreo balls on a plate. He ate those and most of a banana. We left as soon as I got home from work on Tuesday. Hmmmmmm.

What's even stranger is that the empty stockings had been put away. I was the only one who knew where they were, and yet they appeared on the kitchen counter all filled up.

Thank you, Santa!!! I think the kids will always remember this one.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz