Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving


It's been a while since I posted. This is the brief time of year when I get a couple of weeks "off" between football and basketball seasons. So I've been staying at home when possible and getting caught up on rest and housework.

JB is in some serious trouble. I'm extremely disappointed in the choices he's made recently. We'll support him emotionally, but the rest of the mess he's going to have to dig out on his own.

We spent Thanksgiving with Granny and Pawpa. Then on Friday, Bob and Frank worked to put the outside lights up while the girls and I put up the Christmas Tree and the inside decorations.

This year instead of putting names on the tags of the Christmas Presents, I have used a numbering system. The kids are busy trying to "crack" the code which is actually WAY simpler than they are trying to make it.

We also bought four new pairs of basketball shoes this weekend. Tomorrow, I'll post our insane weekly schedule now that I have FOUR kids playing rec basketball.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz