Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Last Kiss

Pearl Jam recorded the song The Last Kiss. It's about two teenagers who have a car wreck and the girl dies. The refrain goes like this

"Oh where, oh where, can my baby be? the lord took her away from me. shes gone
To heaven, so Ive got to be good. so I can see my baby when I leave this world."

Carlie was listening to this song in Granny's car. When they get out of the car, she says. "Well, I guess I'd better be good, if I ever want to see Uncle Paul again." Uncle Paul was a favorite Uncle and passed away a little over a year ago.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz