Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, February 9, 2009

Making Babies

My "baby" is in Kindergarten this year. And I cannot squelch that longing to have another one. And we probably won't, goodness knows we have our hands full with what we've got.

But we were at one of the kid's basketball games on Saturday and we were sitting by a couple with a newborn baby. I was looking at how cute she is and popped off "Do you guys want me to have another baby?" I was really teasing. But Libby thinks about it a second and says "Yeah, I'd really like you to have another baby. So why don't you have sex with Dad?" LOL.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz