Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Saturday, May 2, 2009

1st Grade Field Trip





Madi and I got to go to the Tanganyika Wildlife Park for her first grade field trip. I got to do this with Libby when she was in first grade as well.

This park breeds and sells rare and endangered animals. They have recently opened to the public as well. While not nearly as big as a zoo, the big difference here is that you can interact with many of the animals.

Madi and I got to pet a kangaroo and feed the Lemurs. Unfortunately, my camera batteries died shortly into the trip, so I didn't get alot of pictures. But here are a few.

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz