Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

If You Like It So Much, Then YOU Wear It!!!!

Granny made Carlie and Madi the cutest little summer dresses. She was watching Carlie for me for a couple of days while Kindergarten was out. The rest of the kids had class.

They were in Walmart, and Granny found these cute little straw hats that she thought would look so cute with the dresses she'd made. Carlie wouldn't have anything of it. Granny tried and tried to get her to try on a hat. Carlie finally got exasperated with her and told her. "Granny, if you like that straw hat so much, then why don't YOU try it on." LOL. Don't know WHERE she get's that stubborn streak from!!!

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz