Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Monday, May 18, 2009

You Have To Be Specific With Kids

Having four kids we have a huge assortment of bikes, scooters, skates, skateboards, etc. I've been working really hard with the kids on getting them to put this stuff away when they are done with it instead of leaving it laying all around the yard and drive way.

This weekend, Frank left the new, orange (the imporance of the color will become apparent later) bike sitting out in our driveway all night. The next morning I told him that he was grounded from his bike for a week because he left it out.

Later that afternoon, I noticed that I hadn't seen him in a while. Libby informed me that he was out in the neighborhood riding his bike. That made me furious!!! I sent Bob to go look for him. When Frank came home I told him "WHAT were you doing riding your BIKE. I just GROUNDED you from riding your bike." He looks at me all innocent like and says "But, MOM. You grounded me from my ORANGE bike that I left out. I was riding my old YELLOW bike from LAST year."

Uggggh!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That so sounds like Lois!

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz